Friday, November 30, 2012

So it has been an extremely long time since I have blogged. I missed it do here I am again. It is now DECEMBER and seems like forever since my last blog. Baby Greyson is now 7 months old and the sweetest boy I have ever known. He loves his big sister and she loves him equally as much. I am enjoying being a stay at home mother and nanny since I was laid off at Reconstructive Orthopaedics. Sometimes, I miss my identity as being a working athletic trainer, but being "mommy" is far better. I am enjoying watching my "nephew-in-laws" a lot. Isabella and Grey both have such fun days playing with their cousins. We just had pictures taken and they turned out great!  I plan on eventually returning to college to become a PTA since it is a higher paying job that is in demand. Isabella is loving preschool and is in the same class as Connor.

















No comments:

Post a Comment